Project REVAMP Africa is working with public secondary schools across the six geo-political zones in NIgeria and countries in Africa.
We Believe IN CHANGE
Since its inception in 2016, Project Revamp Africa has facilitated leadership and academic interventions in 18 secondary schools, across eight states in Nigeria and reached 17,517 students.
Our mode of intervention include:
– Each school project is facilitated over three to four sessions.
– Engaging the students in personal one-on–one mentoring and reading sessions.
– Free copies of the book; Keys to Excelling in Secondary School and other educational materials were distributed. The book is used as a guide (syllabus) for the first level of intervention to communicate to the students pertinent and practical knowledge that they require for a successful academic journey and life ahead.
The transformational impact on the students has been amazing.
SCHOOLS WE HAVE VISITED…
- Isolo Junior and Senior High School.
- Oregun Junior and Senior High School, Ikeja.
- Oshodi Junior and Senior High School.
- Ajao Estate Junior and Senior Grammar School.
- Victoria Island Secondary School.
- Kuramo College.
- Opebi Junior and Senior Grammar School.
- Ikeja Junior High School.
- Elekahia Junior Secondary School, Port-Harcourt.
- Nkpogu Secondary School, Port-Harcourt.
- Government Secondary School, Enugu.
- Uselu Junior Secondary School, Benin City.
- Abadina Junior College, Ibadan
- Abadina Senior College, Ibadan.
- Government Boys Secondary School, Maikwatashi.
- Government Girls Secondary School, Maikwatashi.
cross river state
- Government Secondary School, Uwanse, Calabar.
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA
- Government Junior Secondary School, Jabi, Abuja.
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
Real People. Real Issues
As long as lack of quality education, poverty and bad leadership persist, none of us can truly rest.
It does not take much to change a life. Get in touch today and start making the difference.