What We Do
Our School Infrastructure Development Programme (SIDP) is an initiative through which we support schools in creating a more conducive environment for children to learn. Providing this solution reduces the hardship children experience in learning, reducing dropping out of school, and improving on their academic performance.
Our Focus Areas
At present, the School Infrastructure Development Programme (SIDP) caters for:
- Provision of School Desks.
- Building/Renovation of School Libraries.
- Equipping Libraries with Books.
- Renovation Of Classrooms, etc.
Become a Sponsor. Get Involved.
The environment a child learns impacts him or her a lot. Get involved today by donating personally and/or through your noble organisation. Get in touch with us now to know how you can help!
PROVISION OF SCHOOL DESKS
Through our School Infrastructure Development Programme, we are providing school desks to help children learn in a more comfortable way. With your kind donation, we can provide for more schools in dire need.
Creating A More Conducive Learning Environment
SECONDARY SCHOOLS VISITED
SCHOOL DESKS PROVIDED
SCHOOLS WE HAVE PROVIDED SCHOOL DESKS…
- Ilupeju Junior Grammar School
- Ilupeju Junior Secondary School
- Government Junior Secondary School
- Government Senior Secondary School
- Government Secondary School, Agric Bank, Enugu.
- Agbara Junior Grammar School
- Agbara Senior Grammar School
- Owode Junior High School
- Owode Senior High School
- Government Secondary School, Kurmin Mashi
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA
- Junior Secondary School, Gwarinpa
- Government Secondary School, Gwarinpa
- Government Day Secondary School, Abaji
- Junior Secondary School, Abaji
- Government College, Jos